Monday, July 8, 2013

Pinterest Closet

I will admit once again that I am addicted to Pinterest. Yes, it is a thing.

I will also tell you that I have a Pinterest closet. It is wear I keep the clothes I would own if I had endless financial ability AND the space to house all of it.

I thought that with summer being here and all, I would share with you some of my favorite Pinterest pieces.

This dress is from ModCloth. It is cute and summer and perfect...


Maxi skirts and dresses are so popular this year. This one from ShopBop is adorable and fun!

This outfit is from http://www.classygirlswearpearls.com/ , and is perfect for summer boating and relaxing, but still dressy and modest enough for anywhere you may find yourself this summer!

Another ModCloth find, this dress is perfect for summer weddings or dressy occasions you may find yourself attending.

Last but not least, there strappy sandles that are linked to this site can do no wrong. They are too cute & a delightful colour! So perfect for summer!


Happy summer shopping!

Emily xo


No comments:

Post a Comment