Monday, January 20, 2014

Pin-spiration

I just wanted to share a few things that have inspired me, made me smile and brought joy over the past week.

1. I just thought this was too cute. Little animal kisses brought me a smile on this chilly Monday!

2. Winter has definitely set in here, and when it's cold and icy and we're up to our eyeballs in snow drifts it is sometimes difficult to remember how beautiful winter truly is. 

3. These flowers were my little hope of springtime...And, the colours are just so subtle, girly and gorgeous.

4. This quote speaks for itself.

5. Daddies and their babies are just so precious. Thank God for my good, holy daddy.

6. Warm toes...this just reminded me of Christmas, and my sisters, with our warm, wool-y socks :)

7. Again, just the beauty of a winter wonderland. This sparkling snow really is more beautiful then any diamond necklace or sparkly ring. It's a reminder moments are better than things.

8. Again, Daddy and his girl. Not only is this just so stunning, but it's also so innocent. Daddy is her prince, and those days end too quickly. 

I hope you find joy, wherever it lies in your life today!

Emily xo

No comments:

Post a Comment