Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Fall, fall, fall

Today, in this part of Ontario anyway, is the perfect day. It was cool, chilly actually, when I woke up and there was dew on my car. The sun is shining and is a wee bit warm, but still cool enough that I can wear a sweater. And after the smoking hot summer we just had I cannot tell you what a relief this is! I love all the comfy cozy things about fall.

Needless to say, I am in an awfully cheerful mood  and on my way to work today and I decided that I would make for you a list of good fall-ish things. So, I will include some good fall music, outfits and maybe even some very unhealthy food.

Let's start with some fall-y clothes, okay :)

First off, shoes, because, let's face it- even though they may be the last piece of an outfit they are definitely the favourite. I found these cutie patooties at http://www.modcloth.com/ . They are just a cute pair of flats with a stripey print that I think would give the usual browns & beige of fall outfits an extra pop.

$27.99- rock it!
This second pair of flats is a more fall-y type colour and the scalloped tops just add an adorable little punch. they are also from http://www.modcloth.com/.
$69.99-k, a wee bit steep for a money saver like me..but so, so lovely!
And, of course we have to have some neat-o booties for fall! Yippee!
These babies are from http://www.payless.com/ and would be an adorable asset to some skinnies or leggings!
On Saleeee- Reg. $39.99, now only $29.99

These ones I own a pair of and love them. They are super comfy and cute. You can wear them with something dressy for work or with casual print leggings for a more casual, fun look.

$39.99

Okay-enough foot ware. I am getting way to excited about it and we need something to wear on the rest of our body! Hmmm... I guess since we started at the feet we may as well work our way up, right? Pants/bottoms next? Yes!

Okay, always a crowd pleaser (or an Emily pleaser at least!)- http://www.hm.com/ H&M...my love!
How about these gold skinny pants with those black boots? You could swing it, I swear!

$39.95


And, of course, some jeans. These are also from H&M. What I like about these is that they are a dark wash, so you have the ability to throw on a giant comfy knit sweater and go totally casual, or wear a colourful cami with a blazer and dress them up. I am all about the multi purpose clothing!
$24.95

These are similar to the jeans above but are boot cut, rather then the skinny(but also from H&M). If you have curves (ok-child bearing hips & bum), like yours truly, then the skinny may not be all that flattering. The boot cut adds just enough flare to the bottom to balance out your hip/bum/thigh area.

$49.95

Enough pants (I love them, but I want to talk about skirts!)

Again, from H&M, this skirt is a dandy colour for fall and you can wear it with anything. The texture also gives it a nice fall-y feel.

$17.95

This next one is from ModCloth again (link above) and is too cute to pass up.
$44.99


This one is fabulous! Seriously, what an excellent fall colour. You pair this with some brown flats, white cami and navy blazer and you will just look adorable! Once again, thank you ModCloth!

$39.99


Holy smokes this post is way too long. I hop I am not boring you with the sheer length of this one. Sorry Internet!


Have a grand day lovlies!

Prayers,

Emily xo










No comments:

Post a Comment