Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Oh Friday

Happy Friday Internet!

It is freezing here today-typical Canada. And as I was sitting at work I heard this strange noise and looked out the window. The sun was shining and looking lovely and there was snow falling! Snow...It's October 12th. I am so not ready for snow!

But, it stopped about 2 seconds later. Whew!

Today I wanted to share with you a recipe for a warm lovely beverage for a Friday night. Who doesn't like to kick back and relax on a Friday evening with a big glass of wine, or a beer? But, if you're like me and want to cuddle up with something warm, then a beer or some wine is just not going to cut it when it is freezing outside. So, what we truly need it something warm and alcoholic. Right?

So, let me know what you think of this little puppy!

Toasty Warm:

1 oz. Bailey's Irish Cream
1 oz. Butterscotch Ripple Schnapps
Hot Chocolate (as much as your little heart desires in your mug)
Whipped Cream

Ok so what you're going to do in make some hot chocolate in a mug. You can use Coffee also, but if you're like me, you won't want Coffee at night. I really like the Tim Hortons' Hot Chocolate that you can purchase at any Tim's. But, any Hot Chocolate will do. Once you have it mixed with the water or milk in your mug you had the Irish Cream and the Schnapps. Mix all those together and top with Whipped Cream.

You can also add Grand Marnier or Kahlua if you prefer. Or, add them in addition to the Irish Cream and Schnapps.

I hope you enjoy it as you kick back and relax this Friday night!

Cheers,

Em xo

No comments:

Post a Comment