Monday, July 15, 2013

Top 11 Pins-Weddings

Today I wanted to share with you my top eleven favourite weeding and engagement related pins. You can see my Pinterest page for more!

11.

I like the cake/cupcake idea. When I get married there will be a lot of people, and a lot of children attending. Having cupcakes is fun and easy!

10.


These centrepieces are lovely and easy..and also could be very affordable! And, they are most definitely my style!

9. 

Thank you to the person who made this list. I know I will be eternally grateful one day!

8.


I think this is a nice idea for the groom and his fellas. 

7. 




10 Things to do the week of your wedding...I am also thankful for this list!!

6.


I want navy dresses for my bridesmaids when I get married...in honour of Mary. I think this one is cute and simple!

5.




I think these dresses and boots are too cute...and I like the photo.


4.


It's the little things..I like the pins at the bottom of the bouquet, to just finish it off. I also want to have a white rosary intertwined into my bouquet.

3. 


God will be the centre of our marriage, so I like the idea of having the rings carried on our Bible.

2.


Not only is this a beautiful photo, but it is a beautiful moment. I want not only my bridesmaids to pray with me before I walk down the aisle, but also my family.

1.


I want a beautiful moment like this. I don't want my husband-to-be to see me before walking down the aisle, but I need to pray with him.

Happy dreaming of your wedding!

Emily xo







No comments:

Post a Comment