Tuesday, September 3, 2013

The Best of Fall

I love fall. I mean, yes, I enjoy summer & the beach & the warm sun. But, I fall in love with fall. I love the fall colours & the lovely clothes. I cannot get enough of the smells of fall..the leaves, the pumpkins, the warm tea, the candles. Everything.

So in honour of this time of year I am posting about some of my favourite fall things. Thank you, Pinterest.

Fall. <3 Just a few of my favorite things.
All the best things <3

Fall decor- pumpkins, lantern, and lighted branches

It looks so inviting & cozy. Sigh.

Fall in France, this would be really awesome to see -- I can't wait to see a real fall here in Europe. I'm already preparing!

Fall in France. So lovely! Look at those trees!

Autumn House <3

Imagine coming home from work to this. How could you be anything but cheery!

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/5e/62/d7/5e62d73711aec553bf887f10b761ec21.jpg

Cabin in the woods. Imagine all the wonderful fall smells! Oh the leaves!

Fall-inspired, rustic wedding cake with autumn leaf toppers

Gorgeous. This is why I want a fall wedding.

Fall!

Books AND Fall...does life get better? Oh, wait. It does. Add this...

Sounds like a great family afternoon!

Things just got better. Look at that coffee, would you!

Freshly picked apples

Apples & cider, oh my!

Comfy fall clothes :)

AND-you get to wear things like this! Perfect!

all things pretty...: Fall Clothes

And, things like this!

These Apple Cider Pancakes will be the best fall recipe to wake up to in the mornings. The fall flavors of these pancakes will be loved by the whole family.

Fall food...yum. You can bet I will be testing out this recipe for Apple Cider Pancakes!

guinness stew #fall #recipe #beer

And, of course, some Guinness Stew for those chilly fall evenings!

Fall recipes

And, Pie for Thanksgiving! MMMMM!

I, of course, have a "The Best of Fall" Pinterest Board. I am sure I will be happily "pinning" away over there with all sorts of fall goodness! So, head on over there for more fall inspiration :)

Happy Fall!

Emily xo

p.s. today's my first day of school...tuck in a prayer for me, please & thank-you!

No comments:

Post a Comment